Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

20 March 2003

A Teeny Tiny Fic Update, Followed by a Long Angsty Essay

For those of you who may be wondering where the heck Chapter 10 is, it got derailed by monumental sickness, my own and my roommate's; wibbling of various types which I won't go into at the moment; and the appearance in my bemused brain of a rather involved Little Rupert story, which may make an appearance after I finish the one I've started. What? No! no, I haven't been working on Little Rupert instead of Shadow. *hides disk behind back*

In other related news, it is now official -- we have not found a Rupert Giles action figure in this town, although we do refuse to search at Wal-Mart. It's pathetic. Jessica suggested we drop a card into the city library's suggestion box, to stock up on Famous Librarian action figures for sale in their boutique at the Library Center. It's not that far a stretch: after all, Tony-as-Giles was on the cover of American Libraries magazine. Unfortunately, I am not sure who else they would use for Famous Librarian action figures: Peter Abelard? Melvil Dewey? Speaking of which, I've decided that the librarian equivalent of going postal is "going Dewey". So if I ever tell you I'm about to go all Dewey on someone's ass, that's what it means. You just don't mess with librarians. Not even ex-library assistants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home