Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

07 March 2003

I'm going to celebrate futzing with my color scheme by doing the Friday Five.

1. What was the last song you heard? I woke up to "What can you tell me" by Anthony Head and George Sarah. I've been waking up to that every morning for a while. Before that, I set my sound system timer so that I woke up to "Angeltread" by Sixpence None the Richer. And before that, I think I woke up to "First Suite for Military Band in E-flat" by Gustav Holst.

2. What were the last two movies you saw? In the theatre -- "Chicago" (which ruled) and "Catch Me if You Can" (which was surprisingly good). Check out the soundtracks to these two, they both rock.

3. What were the last three things you purchased? Ummm, tostada nachos at TGI Friday's. Groceries. And I'm blanking on the last one. I've slept a couple times since then.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Get into touch with the communications person at my church. Deposit my check so I can pay my credit card bill. Laundry. And finish Chapter 8 of my Buffyfic.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Two coworkers, the custodian, the vending delivery guy, and the head of the music department.

I don't know, this is kinda boring. I guess some people just have more exciting lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home