Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

06 March 2003

My eyes are acting up, so I find myself squinting one of them and looking (or so I feel) a bit like John Spencer doing his Jimmy-Cagney-in-a-murderous-mood shtick. Which is not far off my own mood anyway, so I'm going with it.

Chapter 8 is coming along; ETA is Saturday, because I am Mass Mailing Woman at work right now. (Out of the night, in a flooding sheaf of laser printer label sheets, comes the guardian of correct addresses and Microsoft Word 2000 -- SHAZAM!)

Have added a site meter to my blog, so I know whether the number of people visiting my blog is actually equal to the number of times I visit it in a day. Probably not.

I have given up refined sugars for Lent, because it seemed like something that both mattered and would actually be good for me. So instead of coffee with numerous sugar packets, I have switched to green tea. It works. And for desserts I am eating honey on bread. Hey, I didn't say I was going on an Atkins diet. Just cutting out the Ho-Hos. *grin*

At my job, people like me, and I think they think I do good work. This is an improvement in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home