Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

12 March 2003

Unsurprisingly, I am not the only one around here writing Buffyfic. Jessica is currently writing Buffyfic also, based on a dream she had (how cool is that? she also filks in her sleep, amazing). It's a romance involving Giles and a Melusine-fairy. Former French major that she is, Jessica knows rather a lot about Melusines -- and French swearing. It's going to be a great fic when it's finished. And of course, one of the benefits of rooming with someone writing a Melusine fic is that I get to geek out about the 15th-century manuscripts she has invented for the purpose. Because you know: the way to Giles's heart is through Special Collections. It's also the way to my heart; if somebody gave me a ca. 1400 illuminated manuscript with a lovely pristine, crested and embossed binding, I'd be their slave instantly.

Wore myself out last night, working on Chapter 9. The chess scene went rather well, if I say it myself.

Tonight Tony is on BBCAmerica. T-minus 13 hours and counting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home