Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

05 March 2003

And Some Things Do Eventually Get Rectified

The Vacancy sign that once was pointing across the street toward the cemetery is now pointing properly at the apartment complex it advertises. They seem to have removed the talking Parkay container from the butter case at the grocery store. And Blogger's server is working properly, and the upstairs toilet is clean (thanks to Dad H., not to me), and my Mardi Gras celebration of a large bavarian cream flaky pastry went well.

I'm now officially an Aspirant in the Rivendell Community.

My fic is progressing, a bit slower now, but nicely.

Now if only the grocery store would stock me some Boursin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home