Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

21 March 2003

Okay, okay. Go ahead and laugh.



Take the Which Monty Python & The Holy Grail character are you? Test @ The Monty Python & The Holy Grail Unofficial Fan Site

You're Arthur, King of the Britons: you're a noble, dignified sort, and you've had to put up with looney types much too often. Hang in there, and you'll achieve what you're after (um...right?)!

Speaking of Arthur, King of the Britons, for any of my newer readers I now present my 20th-century Literary Theory Midterm of a few years ago. The assignment was to get a number of the theorists we had studied into a conversation about the nature of meaning. But then I got this Idea, and I just couldn't resist -- after all, it was a completion grade, so I had nothing to lose.

*wicked laugh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home