Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

26 December 2002

Well, Jews Go to the Movies night was a success. We had good Chinese food, including an appetizer on skewers that we got to cook ourselves over a small fire pot. Then we braved the snowy icy roads to the cinema and saw Catch Me if You Can. I was expecting this movie to be slightly good, because I like Tom Hanks's acting skills, and can appreciate Leo DiCaprio. To my great surprise, however, the movie was excellent -- funny, and touching without being smarmy. So go see it; it's worth sitting in front of immature girls of indeterminate age who are only there to look at Leo -- who I must admit is not too hard to look at, though I'm not so plebeian as to be an ardent fan. *snerk* Yeah. Go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home