Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

16 December 2002

Also, I saw on TV where there's an actual movie about drum and bugle corps, called Drumline. It appears to have a racial element to it, which may or may not be a good thing depending on the writing. Now, I may or may not see it, because it doesn't look like a good movie necessarily, but I tell you I did stand up and cheer that they've finally given some sort of limelight to marching band! I did six years of marching in middle and high school, and four years at my alma mater, the University of Tulsa, and on occasion I really miss it. I also miss playing in an ensemble of whatever size. Band just rules. I'm relatively silent, but yes I am a member of Band Nerds And Proud Of It.

In other news, Jessica wrote Joshua Malina, of Sports Night and lately of West Wing fame, and received a very nice reply, which she says caused her to utter a Tossie Mering-like screamlet when she opened her email. :)

UPDATE: Jessica says there's a better Josh Malina site to be had, so here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home