Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

02 March 2003

Okay. I have now added a reference to "Get Out the Map" by the Indigo Girls to my fic, as a courtesy to Lisa.

When I told Jessica that I had done this, she said she wanted a West Wing reference in the fic as well. Which gave me an idea.

Anyone who wants, write in with a request for an Obscure Reference and I will see what I can do about putting it into my fic. Though I request that the challenge be not too difficult, I look forward to the dares which people may present. I expect some literary and pop cultural brilliance, people. After all, they do it every week in Buffyverse canon.

Let the challenge begin!

*so says the Green Knight, riding out with his head under his arm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home