Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

24 March 2003

I Don't Like Mondays, But I Don't Have Plans to Shoot Anyone, At Least Not Yet

To Rivendell last Saturday evening for Evening Prayer and dinner, followed by some lovely thought-provoking discussion of the Gospel reading for this Sunday. Ahhhhhhhh, is all I can say. And I had forgotten how bright and plentiful the stars are when one is in the middle of nowhere, with no light pollution and boundless quiet.

My new definition of Postmodernism: what happens when you look at a piece of culture and ask: "Did they do that on purpose?"

Rebecca has a new and spiffy linkware template. Now I want one. Except that I've been all over surfing and I can't find one that's thematically suited to my blog without being terribly hokey, or ugly. I barely have a handle of HTML code, let alone CSS, so I don't think I can make one myself. There are, however, some very beautiful websets out there; I may think about licensing one for my poor homepage, which still has not got off the ground. Lisa, I think we should blow raspberries on Front Page and do something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home