Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

08 December 2002

Well, now that Rebecca has finally come out of the closet, her friends can all breathe a sigh of relief, and congratulate her on undertaking this courageous step.

Wouldn't be the first time someone has fallen a victim to shoddy scholarship, but I must say that that was shockingly funny.

I took my friend Lisa to the Lessons and Carols service this morning. She had never been to an Episcopal church either, so I took care to warn her that the Communion wine is real wine. (*gasp* Real wine??, my sister said later when I told her about it.) She enjoyed it, and we both enjoyed the lunch at St. Louis Bread after that. Then she took me to her place where she showed me the delights of EverQuest. I can see why that game is addictive!

The snow is melting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home