Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

04 December 2002

From Lady Julian of Norwich:

As so our good Lord answered to all the questions and doubts which I could raise, saying most comfortingly in this fashion: I will make all things well, I shall make all things well, I may make all things well, and I can make all things well; and you will see that yourself, that all things will be well.

And this is not even the coolest thing she says. I wonder how it is in the Middle English.

It started snowing last night, and it may be snowing still. I love snow; it's horrible to drive in, but I love it anyway. Snow has its own silent charm, as thunderstorms have their own tempestuous charm. Even looking out the window, I can feel the brilliant white quiet out there.

*goes away humming "Christmas is coming"*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home