Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

11 October 2002

I've been reading other people's Friday Fives over the months and have decided I want to do this week's questionnaire myself. However, in two hours I will probably come back and think -- I should have put something else!

1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be? Right now, it would be my compilation of Bach favorites. There is always something new to hear in Bach. In two hours: I'll be dithering over Dvorak's New World Symphony, Grieg's Piano Concerto in A, and Charlie Peacock's The Secret of Time.

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be? The Secret of Roan Inish and Pride and Prejudice (the Colin Firth one; which one were YOU thinking of?).

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be? Man, this one is hard. I'm tempted to just copy Rebecca so I don't have to think about it, except I'd choose Voyage of the Dawn Treader instead of The Silver Chair. Well, okay, I'll work at it. The Bible. The Hiding Place. Then I think I would hide The Man Who Was Thursday inside my copy of Pride and Prejudice so I can cheat and read them both -- but not at once. Boy, that would be weird.

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be? This one is easy. Bread (REAL bread), cheese, chocolate, and water. I practically live on these things anyway. I'd miss tea, strawberries, lemons, tuna, and leaf spinach, but hey, this is hypothetical.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be? The difficulty for me is not cutting people out, but cutting people in. I'd be all by myself 24/7, except I know it isn't good for me. So instead, I am making a list of 5 people (not exhaustive) I have let into my life in the last six months. Dad H., who is cool. Dustin, Mark, and Jenna from church. One more...oh, yeah, Talva from church, too. Suddenly I really miss Liberty Church, sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home