Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

25 September 2002

Well, I finally had an interview this morning at SMS for the library job. I think it went well, but then that's no measure of how likely it is that I'll get it. I'm supposed to go back for a departmental interview this Friday. So I've spent the entire morning talking about myself in detail, and then spent the next hour or so reading some of the personal narratives my roommate was grading at St. Louis Bread, so I feel my syntax growing more juvenile by the minute. I was going to talk about how this morning I found my roommate's cat Katrina lounging in the tub this morning when I went in to take a bath, and how she likes to supervise baths, and how she's rarely affectionate with people except in the bathroom, and how my sister calls her "perv kitty", but it all sounded like "How I Spent My Summer Unemployment", so I'm not going to tell you about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home