Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

01 December 2003

Plen'y of heart, and plen'y of hope...

Yes, I am back from my weekend away at the Motherhouse of my Community (the website needs a little updating, but you can read about the Community here). I got a second birthday cake, following the one Jessica had made me; and then when I got home yesterday I found a package waiting for me, with all my favorite kinds of candy, a sweater, and cool socks. (I am wearing the sweater and the snowflake socks at work right now.)

I'm thinking this has been a good birthday.

I have more on my mind, in both the philosophical and the writing way, but I think I'm going to defer talk about that to another post. Just...um, watch this space for further developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home