Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

27 October 2003

*kettledrum roll*

I am going to be confirmed this coming Sunday at my church.

All my friends are invited! Which means that if you are a long distance friend and can't come physically, come in spirit November 2nd.

Words cannot possibly express how excited about this I am, so I'm not going to try. Except to say that I'm very possibly going to wear my new black oriental outfit, and I'm going to be in a procession, and the festival color is white, and the bishop will be there, and there's going to be a potluck lunch, and, and...

And I will be making promises of faith, which I seem to recall doing when I was baptized at the age of 12, but I don't think I really understood much about it then. I probably don't now, but now at least I understand it as a joy rather than a tedious obligation.

Anyway, back to the grind at work. This has been an Ink and Penwipers public service announcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home