Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

15 September 2003

Drama and Phlegm

Thank you to everyone who inquired after my health; it's improving slowly but surely, although I haven't put away the box of kleenex and the brandy bottle just yet. And I'm still sitting at the computer going [snirk -- snork -- sknxx -- koff], but I expect that will clear off in time as well.

Something from the I Want That Job Category: did you know that the Cheetos people have a core group of testers whose sole job is to determine that each batch that comes out has the proper cheesy taste?

Also, something for my readers to nibble on while I work on Chapter 21 -- a plot bunny that started nipping my ankles as soon as Giles confessed to Elisabeth that he'd played chess with Spike during the year of his boredom. So without further ado...

Hospitality

Going to take headache medication now and hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home