Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

04 November 2002

Dad H. came home from the hospital yesterday, in time to talk to my family before they left for home. It was stinky that he had to be in the hospital for most of the weekend; he was looking forward to talking to my mother, sister, and brother at length. But he got to talk to them; and I got to see them, which was wonderful. Mom looked great, and Sam's grown more so that there's no doubt he's taller than us girls, and J was quietly enjoying herself. Mom bought me some clothes, which I sorely needed. And she got me something I wanted, which was a pair of shorts Sam found -- yellow, with One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish on them. (I'm wearing them right now; they're great lounge-around-the-house shorts.) And Jessica bought me Alton Brown's book, I'm Just Here for the Food. Which makes me VERY happy -- just imagine me grinning. Yeah, I have a thing for Alton Brown, so sue me. We stayed up last night till 2:30 a.m. to watch Good Eats again.

*grins again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home