Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

09 September 2002

Today is my first day doing a concerted job search in Springfield. We shall see how this works out.

In other news, I've updated this page by adding a link to my website, which I think has not been updated for more than 9 months now. This is a bad state of affairs. I'm going to have to remodel the whole site soon anyway -- :-P. Plus, I've written more, including a mini-fic about a GoF conversation between Ron and Hermione which I had been thinking about sending to the Sugar Quill, but.... And there's the pastiche on Pride and Prejudice which I wrote earlier this year and haven't done anything about publishing yet. Hmmm...I feel the old creative juices flowing. It's time for another fic. Stay tuned!

Oh, and it's time to come out of the closet...I'm an R/H shipper. Not Russell/Holmes, that ship has pretty much sailed anyway, but Ron/Hermione. I haven't come out on any of the boards, because I've read all the arguments before, and never felt like rehearsing them, nor did I wish to give anyone a Bulveristic opportunity to discredit my defenses of Ron's character ("You only say that because you're an R/Her!") I've always been an R/H shipper, and didn't even know H/Hers existed till I found the HP boards on the web.

However, the various shipping wars I've bothered to read have made me think over the months and I have a small theory as to why some people are dissatisfied with the R/H ship. So tune in next time, same Snitch time, same Snitch channel, and I'll tell you a little story about HP and William Shakespeare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home