Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

03 September 2002

Well, I have officially moved now, and am in Springfield -- along with all of my stuff. It took my mom, my roommate's mom, my friend, my sister, my brother, and me to pack all my stuff, load it into the U-haul, and drive it here. And then it took my friend's roommate as well, to unload the truck into the storage space. I don't know why they make those ramps so darn steep. And why they put climate-controlled spaces on the second floor -- is there a rhyme or a reason to that? But I have very little to complain about. As moves go, it was pretty smooth. And my car didn't break down till I got here, so that's a plus.

I went digging about in a million boxes (okay, maybe seven) and finally found my manuscript binders, so maybe while I'm between jobs (which will not be too long, I hope) I can get in some writing on my novel. Though I think I will probably be doing laundry till Kingdom Come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home