Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

21 September 2003

Songs That Have Been Stuck in My Head This Week

Because I'm evil like that, bwahahahahaaaa.

"The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground, thanks to the construction workers remodeling the library where I work. (Flashbacks to my stint as the only girl on my high-school academic bowl team, aagh! My We Are Not Amused Eyebrow Look got a lot of workout, as I recall.)
"California Dreamin'" by the Mamas and the Papas, thanks to A&E Biography of Cass Elliott.
An Indigo Girls song I don't know the name of.

I give thanks that I don't remember the other ones, just that I've been particularly -- um, can't think of a good English word -- sobrecogida with whatever the Spanish is for "songs", this week.

Oh, and a little tip for those struggling to put songs out of their head -- hum the Daria theme. It works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home