Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

30 July 2003

And now it is time to do the New Job Dance.

Hurrah! I've secured a part-time position in the library of a technical college, doing work I know how to do in my sleep. I go in tomorrow to sign the papers of indenture. Of course, I am not going to tempt the gods with the hubris of a full-blown war dance, especially considering what happened the last time I started a job, but surely the pantheon will allow me a few minutes to exult in this window without getting out the lightning bolts.

Thank you everyone who commented on Chapter 19 -- I thirst for reviews like a woman in a desert! *puts out lower lip at solitary review on FF.net* Jessica says I need to get a move on on Chapter 20, as I am not coming round to more smoochies soon enough. All in good time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home