Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

29 April 2003

Because I thought I was finished, but I wasn't.

So I just ordered a Giles action figure online for Jessica's birthday, which was over a month ago, but hey, it's a better month this month. Which reminds me of an IM chat some weeks ago in which RJA, her friend Amy, and I discussed the merits of the Giles action figure.

(paraphrase)
Me: Yes, in an interview ASH boasted about his action figure, saying that it articulates in 14 positions and is a choking hazard.
Amy: [snerks and laughs]...Does he come with his own little copy of the Kama Sutra?
Me: *scaring the cat, laughing so hard* No, I think he comes with a crossbow.
Amy: Oooh, kinky.
Me: LOL
RJA: [claps hands to scandalized ears]

And apparently now there is a Fiesta!Giles action figure ("It's a sombrero." "And it's on your head.") I didn't buy that one, though I was tempted.

So there, I did actually accomplish something today -- I bought my best friend her birthday present. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home