Ink & Penwipers

Scribbles, screeds, speculations, and the occasional reference to Schrodinger's cat.

10 February 2003

To round out my Byron-y month (after all, we just passed his birthday and it's coming up Valentine's), here's a quote from Don Juan:

"There is a tide in the affairs of women,/Which, taken at the flood, leads -- God knows where...."

Byron's cheery misogyny aside, I really feel that this quote captures more of human existence than Brutus's stoic musings.

Also, thanks to Anna Pickard (whose blog I have recently discovered via linkage), I have found this site, and am totally rolling! Were I not so broke, I would clean out their merchandise. Not that I'm so very cynical and pessimistic myself, but I love laughing at the shenanigans of those who are.

And I'm just in a mood. What can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home